I condensed some text posts I drafted during school
- I thought Yo Yo Ma was a rapper for an embarrassingly long time
- I hold the principle that black denim pants that are indistinguishable from regular black pants overrule the denim-on-denim and jeans are not business casual rules
- It upsets me a bit that most of my friends know R. Kelly as the guy who sang “I Believe I Can Fly.” They’re missing out a looooooot
- This is what I actually turned in as my professor’s course evaluation
- I’m filling out a form and where it says age I almost typed in 19.
- Someone asked for my age and I also almost said 19.
- I’m 21.